We have established the following terms and condition toensure the quality of Cootera.com and the services we offer toyou, our users. Please remember that ads are posted by users,not by Cootera.com. Users are responsible for all aspects ofthe transactions in which they choose to participate as buyersand/or sellers. All transactions conducted on Cootera.com mustbe consistent with any applicable legal rules and withCootera.com terms and conditions of service. Cootera.comreserves the right to reject or remove any ad that is notconsistent with Cootera.com terms and conditions, and the law.Please review the terms and conditions in this agreement andmake sure any transactions you conduct comply fully.
Cootera.com is a platform for users to connect with oneanother. Cootera.com does not participate in, nor is it aparty to, any classifieds transactions. Cootera.com does notscreen or control users who may sell, buy, or trade usingCootera.com, nor does Cootera.com review, endorse, guaranteeor authenticate all listings offered for sale or trade.Therefore, users of this service should be aware that:
- Sellers and buyers are completely responsible for working out the sale and exchange of goods or services
- Sellers and buyers are responsible in resolving any disputes that may arise from classifieds transactions. It is important to use care throughout your dealings with other users in Cootera.com. Cootera.com cannot and does not confirm each and every user-purported identity.
- Sellers and buyers are responsible for researching and complying with any applicable laws, regulations or restrictions on items, services, or manner of sale or exchange that may pertain to transactions in which they participate.
- Upon the completion of a sale, sellers and buyers are responsible for their own payment, shipping costs, applicable taxes and any other costs incurred by participating in Cootera.com classifieds.
Cootera.com is a classified ads website for India. Adsposted on Cootera.com must be in English, however translationon ads are permitted.
Cootera.com services are available to all of our users who canperform legally binding contracts under applicable law. Byusing or registering with Cootera.com, you agree to providetrue and accurate information about yourself; including yourcurrent residency in India.
Additionally, we reservethe right to refuse access of our service to anyone at oursole discretion.
Account and Password
You are solely responsible for all activities withinyour account under your password. Password should be treatedwith care and should not be disclosed to anyone. You cannotuse your password or anyone else's password for anyunauthorized purpose. You indemnify Cootera.com and its stafffrom all claims and liabilities made by a third partyresulting from all activities incurred within your account.Additionally, your account may not be transferred, assigned orsold to a third party.
Web Linking may be used to direct users of Cootera.comto an external website. Web Linking may not be used to directusers of Cootera.com to a porn, explicit adult content, hate,or a questionable content website (as determined byCootera.com). As well, directing users to an external websitefor the purpose of soliciting information, scam or fraud isstrictly prohibited. Violation of the afore-mentioned ruleswill result in the ad(s) being discarded or modified and themember being banned from Cootera.com at the discretion ofCootera.com.
Verification of a member is only an indication oflikelihood that a member's identity is correct. As userverification on the Internet is difficult, Cootera.com cannotand does not guarantee any member's identity. Attempt by anymember to state or imply that Cootera.com has endorsed theirproducts or integrity may result in immediate termination ofthe member's status and may include permanent suspension ofaccess to Cootera.com. False claims or statements thatCootera.com provides some form of guarantee is deceptive andshould be reported immediately as abuse.
Cootera.com will not be held liable in any manner forany losses incurred by a Buyer or Seller regardless of theirstatus. In the case of illegal or otherwise deceptiveactivities, Cootera.com responsibility will be limited toinvestigation and barring of such access as quickly aspossible and to the best of our abilities.
Cootera.com classified service is free, to bothbuyers and sellers.
You are prohibited from using a secondary account or athird party to interfere with the negotiation process withanother buyer or seller.
You are prohibited from spamming our system and/orimpose an unreasonably or disproportionately large load on oursystem. You may not put any material on Cootera.com thatcontains any viruses, trojan horses, worms, time bombs,cancelbots, or other computer programming routines that maydamage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept, orexpropriate any system, data, or personal information. You maynot solicit Cootera.com users to post ads on other classifiedssites.
All sellers must:
- Comply with applicable laws. You may not offer forsale, trade or adoption any items or services to buyers in ajurisdiction where the item, service, or terms of the saleviolate applicable laws or regulations. You also may not offerfor sale, trade or adoption any item or service that violatesCootera.com policies as described below in "ProhibitedItems and Services."
- Provide accurate and up-to-date information. You mustaccurately describe the item you are selling, trading oroffering for adoption. You may not include any language inyour ad, which may mislead potential buyers or cause your adto be included in search results to which it is notresponsive.
- Avoid inappropriate ad content. You may not link to,post, or include advertisements for goods or other materialsthat: (a) describe items or services that you are not sellingin Cootera.com, or (b) you do not have right to link to orinclude. You also may not include any content or images inyour ad that are obscene, offensive, harmful to minors,invasive of anyone's privacy, or otherwise inappropriate.
- Have the rights to and possession of item. You maynot offer any item for sale, trade or adoption that is not inyour possession, you do not have the right to sell or tradeitems that does not exist at the time of the ad.
- Place item in the appropriate category. You must listyour item in the MOST appropriate category. Cootera.comreserves the right to relocate an ad that is deemed to be inan inappropriate category.
- Provide an honest representation of your item forsale and indicating if your item is used, refurbished or areplica of the original.
Buyers are free to browse through the classified ads on oursite and need not register with us to buy or contact sellers.
Cootera.com does not associate itself with the negotiationprocess between buyers and sellers
Certain ads listedon Cootera.com may contain a web link where buyers are free tonavigate to the linked website. Be advised, Cootera.com is notaffiliated or responsible for the content of the linkedwebsite. Any action or activity by the buyer on the linkedwebsite is at his/her sole responsibility.
You may not use or manipulate this service for any fraudulentactivity or purpose, including but not limited to collectingpayment from buyers and not providing the item or servicepurchased.
If you are a victim of fraud or knowinformation of fraud, contact Consumer Coordination Council,The Department of Consumer Affairs under Ministry of Food andConsumer Affairs or file a complaint form athttp://www.ccccore.co.in/Complainant/CRegistration.aspx
Consumer Coordination Council
A 20- 21, Sector 62,
Prohibited items and Services
It is the responsibility of both the seller and thebuyer to ensure that the items or services listed for sale,trade or adoption are appropriate for sale, trade or adoptionunder all applicable laws and regulations. You may not sell,trade or adopt the following items or services under anycircumstances:
- Any item or service that is harmful to minors,obscene, or otherwise objectionable.
- Any item that infringes the rights of a third party,including items that violate copyrights, trademarks,publicity, or privacy rights of third parties.
- Any item that is counterfeit or stolen, including,but not limited to, counterfeit currency, coins, stamps, andequipment used to produce them.
- Any animal items that are subject to regulations orlaws for the protection of live animals, including endangeredspecies and domesticated animals, as well as any products madefrom or including any parts of an animal protected by law orregulation.
- Any item that has been the subject of a productrecall by the Indian government or any government agency, orproduct manufacturer including items containing hazardoussubstances without a warning label.
- Individual contracts, services, and any item that isnon-transferable.
- Non-packaged food items and other food or beverageitems sold in a manner inconsistent with federal,state/province, or legal regulations.
- Any used goods not appropriate for resale for safety,health, or other reasons.
- Any items that can be used to inflict bodily harm onothers, such as firearms, bombs, ammunition, firearm parts,switchblade knives, fireworks, or any kind of weaponry.
- Bulk email lists containing names, addresses, orother personal information.
- Gaming items such as, slot machines, lotterytickets, raffle tickets, and sweepstakes entries.
- Alcohol or tobacco products, prescription drugs,medical devices and non-prescription drugs that make treatmentclaims that require FDA approval.
- Items or services related to identification such as,citizenship documents, birth certificates, police or othergovernment insignia.
- Human or animal parts, including blood, organs andbodily fluids.
- Any other item or service that violates anyapplicable federal, state, or local law or regulation or whichCootera.com determines, in its sole discretion, isinappropriate for sale, trade or adoption through the servicesprovided by Cootera.com.
Cootera.com encourages you to post ads in Cootera.com aslong as they are not duplicates or other forms of spam, orotherwise inconsistent with the Cootera.com terms andconditions. Cootera.com may take action to delete classifiedads and/or Cootera.com user accounts that we believe aremisusing this service. Prohibited spam or otherwiseimpermissible marketing activities in Cootera.com may include,but are not limited to, the following:
- Posting identical, near duplicate, or otherwise,variant listings for the same item/service
- Posting identical ads in the same category andlocation.
- Posting an ad with inappropriate links, titles,descriptions, or unauthorized use of content to which theperson posting does not have rights.
- Posting an ad for the sole purpose of collecting userinformation or raising money.
- Posting an ad that contains unsolicited orunauthorized advertising or promotional materials. This mayinclude an ad that instruct the user(s) to contact theperson/company posting the ad for more information and thenrequire the user to pay a fee for that information.
- Posting a job ad that requires a monetary investmentby the user at any time.
- Posting an ad that requires a user to register beforegetting detailed information about the product or position.
- Posting an ad through unauthorized robots (crawlingsoftware).
- Soliciting a Cootera.com user to post an ad inanother classifieds site.
- Cootera.com users do not appreciate spam. Spamming givesyou and your service a bad name and decreases theeffectiveness of your ads. Cootera.com may take correctiveaction, at our discretion, when prohibited activities or othermisuses of the service become apparent.
At Cootera.com, we offer free classified listings. Thisdoes not mean that we accept spam or junk ads that are notonly unwanted, but are also rarely viewed. Our classified adshave value; hence, they are for serious buyers and sellers.Your ad should genuinely reveal your item or service; thiscreates trust on your part and it will only assist you in thesale of your product.
Cootera.com reserves the right to reject an ad or even ban amember who does not adhere to our user agreement in order tohelp safeguard our community of buyers and sellers. Please see"prohibited items/services" and "spam".
In addition,classified ads for, containing, or linking to the followingwill not be accepted:
- * Explicit adult products or services
- * "Income Guarantees", "Get-Rich-Quick Schemes", or unrealistic claims
- * Chain marketing
- * Stuffing envelopes, ad typing, or similar ventures
- * Pyramids or binary schemes
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Cootera.com andits officers, directors and employees harmless from andagainst any and all claims made by or liabilities to any thirdparty resulting from any activities conducted under yourmembership or your use or misuse of our services. Thisincludes, but not limited to, posting content on Cootera.com,entering into transactions with other members, contactingothers pertaining to their ad(s), infringing a third party'sintellectual property or other rights, failing to delivergoods or payment after a sale agreement or otherwise arisingout of your breach of this Agreement.
All content included on this web site, including text,graphics, logos, buttons, icons, and images, is the propertyof Cootera.com, its licensors or its content suppliers, and isprotected by Indian and international copyright and trademarklaws. The compilation of all content on this web site is theexclusive property of Cootera.com and is protected by Indianand international copyright laws. The content on this site maybe used as a shopping resource. You may not copy, publish,distribute, create derivative works of, or commerciallyexploit the content of this web site, or use this web site forany other purpose.
Cootera.com, the Cootera.com logo and all trademarks,service-marks, and trade names appearing on the site are theproperty of Cootera.com or their respective owners that havegranted Cootera.com the right to use such marks.
Use of information and Services
The information, services, products, and materialscontained in this web site are provided on an "as is" basiswith no warranty. To the maximum extent permitted byapplicable law, cootera.com disclaims all representations andwarranties, express or implied, with respect to suchinformation, services, products, and materials, includingwithout limitation any implied warranties of merchantability,fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement. Inaddition, cootera.com does not warrant that the informationaccessible via this web site is current, complete, orerror-free. Some states/provinces do not allow the exclusionor limitation of implied warranties so the above limitationmay not apply to you. In no event will cootera.com be liablefor any consequential, indirect, incidental, special, orpunitive damages, however caused and under any theory ofliability (including negligence), arising from your use ofthis site or the provision of the information, services,products, and materials contained in this site, even ifcootera.com has been advised of the possibility of suchdamages. Because some states/provinces do not allow theexclusion or limitation of liability for consequentialdamages, the above limitation may not apply to you. Theinformation, services, products, and materials contained inthis web site are provided on an "as is" basis with nowarranty. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law,cootera.com disclaims all representations and warranties,express or implied, with respect to such information,services, products, and materials, including withoutlimitation any implied warranties of merchantability, fitnessfor a particular purpose and non infringement. In addition,cootera.com does not warrant that the information accessiblevia this web site is current, complete, or error-free. Somestates/provinces do not allow the exclusion or limitation ofimplied warranties so the above limitation may not apply toyou. In no event will cootera.com be liable for anyconsequential, indirect, incidental, special, or punitivedamages, however caused and under any theory of liability(including negligence), arising from your use of this site orthe provision of the information, services, products, andmaterials contained in this site, even if cootera.com has beenadvised of the possibility of such damages. Because somestates/provinces do not allow the exclusion or limitation ofliability for consequential damages, the above limitation maynot apply to you.
Cootera.com's Right to Terminate
Cootera.com, in its sole discretion, may terminate anyclassified listing or your Cootera.com user ID immediately andwithout notice if (a) Cootera.com believes that you have actedinconsistently with the spirit or the letter of theCootera.com terms and conditions of service, or (b)Cootera.com believes you have violated or tried to violate therights of others, or (c) Cootera.com believes you haveconducted fraudulent activities on Cootera.com. From time totime, Cootera.com may amend its terms and conditions toenhance our services with or without notices.
Your continue use of Cootera.com services will indicateyour acceptance of the updated terms and conditions of theagreement. It is recommended that you review our terms andconditions periodically. This agreement was last updated onApril 1, 2010.
Cootera.com reserve the right to change or discontinuesome or all of our services at any time with or withoutnotice.
Please help us keep cootera.com a safe and enjoyable site. Ifyou see a listing that violates our rules, pleasenotify us immediately.
What equipment is used in milk processing? ›
Dairy processing machine types include Homogenizer, Separator (milk), Batch mixers, Continuous freezers, Aseptic, UHT & ESL Filling & Process machinery, Butter & Cheese Processing & Packing, CIP and Washing, Non Aseptic Filling Machines, Ageing Vats, Batch Freezers, Batch Pasteurisers, Ice Cream Filling Machines, Ice ...What is the cost of dairy machinery? ›
The price of Milking Machine products is between ₹34,000 - ₹37,000 per Piece during Jan '22 - Dec '22.Is milk processing plant profitable in India? ›
The dairy industry is big business, one that does well even in down markets. The processing side of things can be broken into several sub-industries, including butter/ghee processing, cheese/paneer processing, yogurt & UHT milk production etc. So if you want to start your own business, these areas are very profitable.How do I start the milk factory? ›
- Framing a good dairy business plan.
- Research and market study.
- Purchasing nutritious fodder and availability of water for animals.
- Plan for the arrangement of land, shed and waste disposal of animals.
- Legal formalities, license and permissions.
- Loan and finance from the bank.
Glycol cooling systems are an integral part of the milk chilling plant process. In the dairy farming industry, these systems are used for cooling milk after pasteurization by capturing and releasing heat. Glycol chillers work fast, keeping temperature and bacteria growth under control 24/7.What equipment is used for milk pasteurization? ›
HTST pasteurization equipment uses Sanitary Plate Heat Exchangers utilizing hot water or steam to raise the temperature of products. This heating stage is then followed by a rapid cooling stage. The pasteurization temperature and time depend on the product.What is profit margin of dairy industry? ›
A report from ratings agency CRISIL says operating earnings margins of dairy companies for 2019-20 are projected at four to five per cent, as compared to six per cent for the previous year. For the coming year, 2020-21, it is forecast at six to seven per cent.Is milk factory profitable? ›
The dairy industry is big business, one that does well even in down markets. The processing side of things can be broken into several sub-industries, including butter/ghee processing, cheese/paneer processing, yogurt & UHT milk production etc. So if you want to start your own business, these areas are very profitable.Which is the best milking machine in India? ›
It is found that Delaval milking machine on good demand, which has turned out leading brand in the market.What is the cost of 3000 ltr milk processing plant? ›
Milk Processing Plant 3000 LPD, Capacity: 1000 litres/hr at Rs 6500000 in New Delhi.
What is the cost of 200 ltr milk processing plant? ›
Milk Process Plant, Capacity: 200 Ltr at Rs 2000000/piece in Coimbatore | ID: 22940054162.How much does a milk processing unit cost in India? ›
Semi-Automatic Milk Processing Plant, Capacity: 1000 Litres/Hr at Rs 2200000 in Coimbatore.How much does it cost to start a milk factory? ›
How much money is needed to start a dairy farm? 20 lakh is the investment range to start the small scale dairy farm in rural or urban areas of India. The investment required to start a large scale dairy farming business can exceed up to Rs. 1 crore or even more.How much money is needed to start a dairy farm? ›
Recent studies suggest that an amount of anywhere between ₹10 - ₹20 Lakhs is needed to start a small-scale dairy farm in India. The amount of money which will be required to start a large-scale farm, on the other hand, can easily go over ₹1 Crore.How much does it cost to set up a dairy plant in India? ›
The cost of setting up a small-scale dairy business in India is usually around Rs. 10 – 20 lakhs, while it exceeds Rs. 1 crore in the case of large-scale business. This money is dependent on the size of your dairy farm and the facilities you wish to provide.What equipment is used on a dairy farm? ›
(a) Tools/Equipment used in a dairy cattle farm include: (i) feed trough, (ii) milking machine (iii) water trough, (iv) Milk test cup (v) cheese cloth, (vi) bucket, (vii) control halteres or spores (viii) drenching bottles (ix) milking chute health and medical tools, (x) weighing scale, (xi) forage harvester (xii) ...What is a milk machine called? ›
The farmer's employees will use these milking machines or “milkers” to milk the cow, which only takes five to seven minutes on average per cow.What is the price of milk pasteurization machine 500 ltr? ›
Milk Pasteurization Machine, Capacity: 500 litres/hr at Rs 250000 in Greater Noida.What are the 2 most popular types of pasteurization? ›
There are two main types of milk pasteurization used today: the conventional batch method by which the bottled milk goes through a heat treatment on a conveyor belt for the required time (e.g. at 63°C for 30 min), and the high temperature short time (HTST) method by which the milk is pasteurized at 72°C for 15 s using ...How is milk pasteurized commercially? ›
The most common method of pasteurization in the United States today is High Temperature Short Time (HTST) pasteurization, which uses metal plates and hot water to raise milk temperatures to at least 161° F for not less than 15 seconds, followed by rapid cooling.
How much income from dairy farming in India? ›
Dairy Farm Worker salary in India with less than 1 year of experience to 21 years ranges from ₹ 0.1 Lakhs to ₹ 12.2 Lakhs with an average annual salary of ₹ 1.3 Lakhs based on 70 latest salaries.How much we can earn from dairy farm in India? ›
416 liters of milk are obtained daily from these 35 cattle while the average price of one liter is Rs 60. In this way, his total income per day is Rs 24,960 while the total expenditure per day comes to Rs 14,900. Hence, he gets a net profit of Rs. 3, 01,800 per month which is a huge profit.What is the most profitable dairy product? ›
Butter/ ghee processing, cheese/ paneer processing, yoghurt & UHT milk production, and so on are all sub-industries of the processing side of things. These places are therefore quite profitable if you wish to establish your own business.What is the profit margin on milk in India? ›
In the case of Milk Booths, there is an assured income of Rs 11000 or commission of 30-35 paisa per one litre sale of milk and 5 percent for other dairy products, whichever is more. This commission is revised from time to time.How much can I earn from 1 cow? ›
With one cow giving at least 15 liters of milk in a day, revenue from the sale of milk of one cow comes around Rs. 900. Deducting the expense of the cattle feed, which is approximately Rs. 130/day for a cow, the approximate profit earned per cattle for a day is Rs.Why do dairy farms fail? ›
Improper feed and fodder management
Many farmers provided good feed (dhana) and fodder(grass,hay) during initial phase. When milk yield reduced after 5 or 6 months, these guys reduced the feed and fodder. Some people cut down the feed so drastically that the animals were half the size.
Amul. Found in 1946, Amul is the largest producer of milk and milk products that has become the largest company in FMCG Industry India.Which is the biggest milk factory in India? ›
Banas Dairy (Gujarati: બનાસ ડેરી) (Banaskantha District Cooperative Milk Federation, Palanpur) is a division of Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation which is under the ownership of Ministry of Cooperation, Government of Gujarat based in the Banaskantha district of Gujarat, India and is Asia's largest milk ...How much do dairy farmers get paid per liter of milk? ›
The 125-year-old dairy co-operative has reported a $5.4m operating profit. Suppliers received an average of 70 cents per litre for 2019–20.How much does it cost to produce 100 pounds of milk? ›
If nonfeed costs per 100 pounds of milk produced averaged $10, total costs to produce 100 pounds of milk would be $24.50. A 39 percent increase in milk prices in 2022 for Illinois producers would result in an annual price of about $25.35 per 100 pounds.
Where is largest milk processing plant in India? ›
The Gujarat Cooperative Milk Marketing Federation (GCMMF), makers of the Amul brand in India, has started operations at the country's biggest dairy plant in Dharuhera in Haryana, India, according to the Decca Chronicle website.What is milk procurement price? ›
We have decided to increase the procurement price by Rs 20 per kilo fat after which they will start getting Rs 780 per kilo fat,” said Parmar. Nearly 7 lakh farmers, who are members in the network of the co-operative milk union, in Anand, Kheda and Mahisagar districts will benefit from the move.What is the cheapest plant milk? ›
Soy milk is the cheapest of the plant-based options—it costs anywhere from $1 to $3 for a half-gallon—and is the easiest to find in any grocery store, since it's been on the market the longest.What tool is used to milk cows? ›
A milking machine is an equipment used to extract milk from dairy animals. Most milking in the developed world is done using milking machines such as the manual milking tool. Teat cups are attached to the cow's teats, and then the cups alternate between vacuum and normal air pressure to extract the milk.What are the methods of milk processing? ›
The processing of milk includes various operations ranging from collecting milk from the farm, storing milk in tanks, separating, pasteurizing and homogenizing to improve the quality of the milk.What machine is used to milk cows? ›
The Rotolactor is the first invention for milking a large number of cows successively and largely automatically, using a rotating platform.What equipment is needed on a dairy farm? ›
Parlor equipment, pasteurizers, automatic milking machines, milk containers, and buckets are just some of the equipment that is used on a dairy farm. The specific kind of equipment needed depends upon the dairy operation's size, its location, as well as the quantity of animals (goats, sheep, or cows) being milked.What are five equipments used on a dairy farm? ›
(a) Tools/Equipment used in a dairy cattle farm include: (i) feed trough, (ii) milking machine (iii) water trough, (iv) Milk test cup (v) cheese cloth, (vi) bucket, (vii) control halteres or spores (viii) drenching bottles (ix) milking chute health and medical tools, (x) weighing scale, (xi) forage harvester (xii) ...How is milk processed in India? ›
The processes taking place at a typical milk plant include: Receipt and filtration/clarification of the raw milk. Separation of all or part of the milk fat (for standardisation of market milk, production of cream and butter and other fat-based products, and production of milk powders) Pasteurisation.How milk is manufactured in a factory? ›
Homogenizing - Homogenizing, as the name suggests, is the process to make milk even throughout. It is done by breaking down the heavier particles present in milk. Storage - The milk is then stored in a storage tank for further delivery either to the plants or the manufacturers of dairy products.
Which is best milking machine brands in India? ›
- A. Vansun Technologies Pvt Ltd. 4.3. 76 Ratings. ...
- A. Jeevan Dairy Equipment Pvt Ltd. 4.3. 20 Ratings. ...
- V. Taurus Agritech Pvt Ltd. 4.1. 552 Ratings. ...
- Vinglob Greentech (I) Pvt Ltd. 4.7. 104 Ratings. Ahmedabad,Vatva. ...
- C. Vinspire Agrotech. 4.1. 61 Ratings. ...
- Amul Agrovet. 4.5. 18 Ratings. ...
- C. Alfa Tech India. 4.0. ...
- Arulljothi Engineering. 3.5. 15 Ratings.
The basic layout of the three main types of milking machines are the same. Each has a pump to remove air from the vacuum pipeline, a vacuum regulator and a container to collect the milk that comes into the teatcup assembly during milking.