The way to check the status of your medical exam results depends on how you applied.
If you applied online
If you applied to immigrate through Express Entry or to sponsor your spouse, partner or dependent children(Video) How to check your Medical Examination Results? Immigration Medical Examination | Australian Visa
You can check the status of your results in your application status tracker.See AlsoHGV Medical - How Fit Do You Need To Be?LGV practical driving test pass rates UK 2007-2021 | StatistaA Guide to the HGV Medical Examination | OptimumWhich substances are tested?
If you applied to any other program(Video) MEDICAL EXAMINATION How to Check if it has submitted to Immigration | Visa application Australia
You can check the status of your results in your IRCC secure account.
Sign in to your IRCC secure account.See AlsoDriving Licence Entitlements – Do You Need A D4 Medical?Become a qualified heavy goods vehicle (HGV) or bus driverPrices - Cheap HGV, PSV & taxi medicals across the UKThe practical driving test for buses and lorries
- If you don’t already have an account,you can create one and link it to your existing application.
- Make sure you link your account to the application that needed a medical exam.
- Find out which applications you can link to an IRCC secure account.
The status of medical exam results in your account may show an inaccurate validity date.
If you applied on paper
You can check the status of your application, including your medical exam results, using thecheck your application status tool.
When to check the status of your results
If we asked you for a medical exam after you applied
You may not see the status of your results updated right away.
- Your results usually show up in your account within 30 days of the date you booked your exam.
- It may take longer (for example, if we need more information from you).
If you got your medical exam before you applied (upfront medical exam)
You may not see the status of your results updated in your account until we finish processing your immigration application. We need time to
- process your application
- link the results to your application
If we ask or if a panel physician asks you for additional medical information, tests or treatment
To avoid more delays, you must
- go back to see the physician
- complete the requirement before we can assess your medical exam
Don’t complete a new medical exam unless we instruct you to do so.
Your panel physician can explain how long it will take to complete additional testing or treatment.
When to contact us
Use theweb form to tell us if
- we asked you for a medical exam after you applied
- it’s been over 3 weeks since you had your exam
- your results do not show up in your account
How can I get my medical report online? ›
How can I get my medical report online?How long does Uscis medical exam take? ›
How long does Uscis medical exam take?How long does it take to get green card after medical exam? ›
How long does it take to get green card after medical exam?What happens after immigration medical exam? ›
What happens after immigration medical exam?How many days before I can do my medical exam from my visa interview? ›
How many days before I can do my medical exam from my visa interview?What to expect at I-693 medical exam? ›
What to expect at I-693 medical exam?